RSS Aggregator displays zero results

Dec 10, 2008 at 8:39 PM
I've added the solution and the webpart to my site and don't see any of the feeds.  I've tried different filter critera and removed the filter criteria, all with no luck.
What am I missing?
Thanks.
Dec 17, 2008 at 9:42 PM
Same issue here, deployed the web part, added it, put in a valid xml feed into the URL section, removed the filter criteria, but it shows no results.

Anyone?
Coordinator
Jan 8, 2009 at 8:49 PM
Check the securities wrt internet access. Does your Out Of the Box RSS SharePoint WebPart work?
Jan 19, 2009 at 10:29 PM
I'm having the same problem. Some feeds work (MSNBC, your blog), some do not (CNN, ATOM feeds).

The CodePlex RSS for this project (http://www.codeplex.com/RSSAggregator/Project/ProjectRss.aspx) does not display in your web part, but it does display in another RSS web part.
Coordinator
Jan 27, 2009 at 12:32 PM
Any more example feeds that don't work?! I will check it out soon and release an update.
Coordinator
Jan 27, 2009 at 12:38 PM
Oh I see what you mean, ATOM feeds... no I don't cator for those, new update for ATOM feeds coming out very very soon.
Feb 3, 2009 at 3:42 PM
It doesn't work with sharepoint feeds, external feeds do work
Apr 28, 2009 at 8:27 PM

When I tried to add webpart on the site, got following error:

The "RSSAggregator" Web Part appears to be causing a problem. Could not load file or assembly 'System.Xml.Linq, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Any help?